Re: Mailing lists archive search - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Mailing lists archive search
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, I have seen that too.  In fact, I don't use it anymore because it
give the results in a poor format and pops up a new window on every new
message.  I use:

  http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=comp.databases.postgresql

However, that doesn't always work because the Usenet/email links is
sometimes broken, and there is fts.postgresql.org, but that hung last
time I tried it.

Can anyone tell how terrible our search archives are?