Re: describe table query? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From snpe
Subject Re: describe table query?
Date
List pgsql-general
\d bubba
and select format_type ... is fine, but I want column name,column type,column
size,column precision with any select command (type form \d exchange with
column_type,column_size and column_precision)
Is it possible ?

regards
Haris Peco