Re: 7.3b1 installation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: 7.3b1 installation
Date
List pgsql-general
Oh, I see. I found the problem. My environment variables appearently weren't
set right, so when it tested ant, it got an error with the java compiler, and
exited with nonzero. So, I guess technically ant was working fine, but the
java compiler wasn't. Thanks for the test case, Tom, and for the advice from
all who responded.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis