Re: Wanted to code: pgdiff ($$$) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Wanted to code: pgdiff ($$$)
Date
List pgsql-general
Interesting. I was looking for something similar but for the data rather
than the structure. Anyway, it's wouldn't be too difficult to write except
for the fact that that you cannot drop columns nor change the types of
existing columns. These would have be acheived by SELECT INTO and then
copying the triggers, etc.

But I see you thought of all of that. It doesn't seem like a very large
project though.

Anyway, hope it works out :)