pgsql-server/ ontrib/cube/cubeparse.y ontrib/i ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Subject pgsql-server/ ontrib/cube/cubeparse.y ontrib/i ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/09/02 02:11:43

Modified files:
    contrib/cube   : cubeparse.y
    contrib/intarray: _int.c
    contrib/seg    : segparse.y
    contrib/spi    : refint.c timetravel.c
    doc/src/sgml   : spi.sgml
    src/backend/parser: analyze.c
    src/backend/storage/file: fd.c
    src/backend/utils/adt: ri_triggers.c
    src/bin/pg_dump: pg_dump.c
    src/bin/psql   : command.c
    src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc: pgc.l preproc.y variable.c
    src/interfaces/libpgtcl: pgtclCmds.c
    src/interfaces/libpq: fe-auth.c

Log message:
    I checked all the previous string handling errors and most of them were
    already fixed by You. However there were a few left and attached patch
    should fix the rest of them.

    I used StringInfo only in 2 places and both of them are inside debug
    ifdefs. Only performance penalty will come from using strlen() like all
    the other code does.

    I also modified some of the already patched parts by changing
    snprintf(buf, 2 * BUFSIZE, ... style lines to
    snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), ... where buf is an array.

    Jukka Holappa