Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/func.sgml oc/src/sgm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/func.sgml oc/src/sgm
Date
List pgsql-hackers
No, we don't.  Right now you have to add log_connections, then link the
query pid back to the user connection.  Not sure how else we would do it
because log_duration has to do the same linking.  Ideas?

Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> Do we have log_username as an option?  Would log the username that tried to
> execute each query?
>
> Would be a useful option!
>
> Chris

Pennsylvania19073