Re: Update ResultSet for JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Zengfa Gao
Subject Re: Update ResultSet for JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I used postgresql 7.21 version on Redhat 7.1 system,
got same error. I used JDBC development version.

ERROR:   Got exception: Result Set not updateable. The
query that gene
rated this result set must select only one table, and
must select all primary ke
ys from that table. See the JDBC 2.1 API
Specification, section 5.6 for more details.

But I only select one table, and I select all columns
include primary key.

How can I get "Updateable ResultSet" works?

Thanks!

Zengfa