pgsql/contrib/pgbench README.pgbench README.pg ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From ishii@postgresql.org (Tatsuo Ishii)
Subject pgsql/contrib/pgbench README.pgbench README.pg ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    ishii@postgresql.org    02/07/19 23:02:01

Modified files:
    contrib/pgbench: README.pgbench README.pgbench_jis pgbench.c

Log message:
    Apply patches from Neil Conway.