Re: Cascading deletions does not seem to work inside PL/PGSQL functions. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rajesh Kumar Mallah." (by way of Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
Subject Re: Cascading deletions does not seem to work inside PL/PGSQL functions.
Date
List pgsql-sql
 > what if i do not want to fire sperate delete SQLs for the slave>
> > tables ?

Hi ,

what is mean is that I a have many tables(x,y,z...)  which reference themaster table (M).

I want that the records from the tables (x,y,z ect) automatically get deleted
in the function when i delete the recored in the master (M). so that i do not
have to explicitly delete from each of the tables x,y,z, etc.

actually i want to reinsert the records in the table x,y,z as well as M
with some modification.

sorry for my english.

regds
mallah.