Re: Possible Bug regarding temp tables (sql or psql?) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Possible Bug regarding temp tables (sql or psql?)
Date
Re: Possible Bug regarding temp tables (sql or psql?)  (Mark Frazer <mark@somanetworks.com>)
List pgsql-sql
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> IIRC they are only visible in the connection that created them?  Am I right?
> Either way, I don't think \d will show them - there might be another
> command...

TODO has:
* Allow psql \d to show temporary table structure

Looks like it works fine now with schemas:test=> create temp table xx(x int);CREATE TABLEtest=> \d    List of relations
Name| Type  |  Owner   ------+-------+---------- x    | table | postgres xx   | table | postgres(2 rows)

I will mark the TODO as done.

Pennsylvania19026