Re: Postgres idea list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Postgres idea list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well hidden, but so far 86 have found it and subscribed to it *grin*

But, you are right, should be advertised better ... I have some updates to
do to archives over the next day or two, in order to add in -patches also

As for your comments about 'filtering -general', there is nothing stopping
anyone from doing what I'm doing with this ... CC'ng -advocacy and
setting a Reply-To (wonder if that holds through majordomo?) over to
-advocacy where this sort of stuff belongs ... :)

Vince, we can get -advocacy listed on the web site?  There has been no
traffic over there until now, but there are ppl subscribed to it ...