Re: create table permission - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Heni Lolov
Subject Re: create table permission
Date
List pgsql-admin
What about
a cycle taht does:
create table table1(....);
create table table2(....);
create table tableN(....);

and another:
insert into table1 values(.....);
insert into table2 values(.....);
insert into tablen values(.....);

And so on till out fo disk spoace occurs.
This could be done by even the most restricted users taht can access the
database.

Isn't is a huge and obvious secyrity hole?

Hal