Re: PostGres Doubt - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: PostGres Doubt
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 03:01:31PM -0700, Dann Corbit wrote:
> project the uses embedded sql is in the folder /pc under the nist main
> folder.  Here is an example from that project that use sqlca:

Of course this file alone won't run very well, but I added enough stuff
and created a database to get it running and here's my result:

1) SQLSTATE does not work, which of course is not surprising.
2) It triggered one bug in parsing octal number in single quotes. The
patch was just committed.
3) I had to remove the SQLCODE definition as SQLCODE at the moment is a
#define. Maybe we should change that.
4) The SQLCA test runs through just fine.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De