Schemas and template1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Schemas and template1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
There was discussion of how template1's "public" schema should behave.
I think the only solution is to make template1's public schema writable
only by the super-user.  This way, we can allow utility commands to
connect to template1, but they can't change anything or add their own
tables.

As part of createdb, the new database will have to have it's public
schema changed to world-writable.

Pennsylvania19026