Re: "ERROR:" Messages - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Gamache
Subject Re: "ERROR:" Messages
Date
List pgsql-general
The solution is not as sexy as the one I was hoping for... :) I'm not one to
look a gift-horse in the mouth. Thank you for your responses, which were right
on target. I imagine I can combine the debug_print_query with the logging to a
postgres.log and just do a
tail -f postgres.log | grep -B1 ERROR:
and see where I'm going wrong!

CG