Re: Designing a Web Interface - Mailing list pgsql-php

From mike
Subject Re: Designing a Web Interface
Date
List pgsql-php
You do nothing special in the PHP page.  It loads where you instructed the
browser to load it.  The only thing you need to specify in the html you send
to the browser is the 'target' for future pages.  If you want to learn more
about frames, search google and you will find tons of reference sites.

Michael J. Upchurch
Partner2Partner Communications  mike@partner2partner.com  615.286.2199