getImportedKeys returns only one key - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Ian Wehrman
Subject getImportedKeys returns only one key
Date
Re: getImportedKeys returns only one key
List pgsql-jdbc
hello all,
i have the following relations defined:

create table users (
    UserID serial primary key,
    UserName varchar(255) unique not null,
...);

create table Organizations (
    OrgID serial primary key,
    OrgName varchar(255) unique not null,
...);

create table UserOrgs (
    OrgID int not null references organizations(orgid),
    UserID int not null references users(userid),
    primary key (userid,orgid)
);

and the following bit of code:

Connection cn = DriverManager.getConnection(url, user, pass);
DatabaseMetaData dbmd = cn.getMetaData();
ResultSet rs = dbmd.getImportedKeys(null, null, "userorgs");
while (rs.next()) {
    out.println(rs.getString("PKTABLE_NAME"));
}

...which prints only "organizations". In other tests I've repeatedly found
that the ResultSet returned by getImportedKeys never contains more than one
row.  I've tested this with the latest stable jdbc driver, the latest
development driver, and with a driver compiled from cvs. I'm currently running
postgresql-7.1.3 on the server. Can anyone give me a hint as to what i'm doing
wrong, or is this a problem with the driver?

Thanks,
Ian Wehrman

--
Labfire, Inc.