triggers cant see functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Humphries
Subject triggers cant see functions
Date
List pgsql-general
hello all,
    I dont know if the functions actually work yet,
 but they create and drop. the triggers break cause it
 appears that they cant find the functions. attached are
 the functions and triggers scripts and the errors from
 when i "run" the triggers script.

    I am new to pltcl, and if you can tell what the
 functions are supposed to do, that is all i want. Using
 tcl cause it appears to be more battle tested than the
 other options.

    A friend directed me to the post where tom lane
 directed someone to .c files in the contrib directory.
 I couldnt make sence out of them as fast as i would have
 liked, and seems to scary to test that way *shrug*. I
 just need to get the logging into changelog working, and
 am having alot of trouble. any help in getting this to
 work would be great.

thanks,
chris humphries

Attachment