pgsql/src include/pg_config.h.win32 interfaces ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Subject pgsql/src include/pg_config.h.win32 interfaces ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/04/23 22:26:06

Modified files:
    src/include    : pg_config.h.win32
    src/interfaces/libpq: fe-misc.c win32.mak
Added files:
    src/interfaces/libpq: win32.c

Log message:
    I'm at the win32 error messages once more. The DLL load thingy doesn't
    work on all win9x machines, so i made it go thru a l ookup table
    instead, using the DLL as last resort.  I also moved this out of the
    fe-misc.c file because of the size of the lookup ta ble. Who knows, we
    might add more other win32 specific code there in the future.

    I also fixed a small typo in the pg_config.h.win32 that made the
    compiler compla in about the gnu snprintf declaration.

    I tried to make this patch with psql coding style. I've successfully
    tested this on win2k and win98 and it works fine (i.e. the mes sage
    shows on win98 too, it didn't with the old implementation).

    Magnus Naeslund