Re: Building perl mods pg:PG or DBD:PG on non - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Building perl mods pg:PG or DBD:PG on non
Date
List pgsql-general

You might try a binary that's already been compiled for Windows NT:
http://www.edmund-mergl.de/export/DBD-Pg.zip
It's a little old, but might work. I would assume it has the postgresql
libraries compiled into it.

Hope this helps,

Wes Sheldahl

Jeff Post <postjeff%uwm.edu@interlock.lexmark.com> on 04/19/2002 05:17:15 PM