Re: build of 7.2.1 on SCO Openserver and Unixware 7.1.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: build of 7.2.1 on SCO Openserver and Unixware 7.1.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We am going to need an explaination on these changes.  Why move
the socket test?  Why change pow()?  The TCL stuff is going to
effect other platforms and probably will not be applied without a
good reason.

Nicolas Bazin wrote:
> Sorry for the package, but the following patch need to be applied
> to get the new verion compiled on SCO Openserver 5.0.5 and
> Unixware 7.1.1

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

-- Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us pgman@candle.pha.pa.us               |  (610)
Pennsylvania19026