Re: large table support 32,000,000 rows - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Fred Moyer
Subject Re: large table support 32,000,000 rows
Date
List pgsql-admin
are you running that on 32 bit or 64 bit hardware?  I have an 18G
database which is mostly one table.  Dumps and restores in
about 2-4 hours but sometimes is slow on certain operations.
Running it on 4G Ram, redhat 7.2 enterprise kernel.