Re: Time for 7.2.1? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Time for 7.2.1?
Date
Re: Time for 7.2.1?  ("D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@druid.net>)
Re: Time for 7.2.1?  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
List pgsql-hackers
OK, I have branded 7.2.1 and updated HISTORY/release.sgml. Do we want
any special text about the sequence bug fix, or just mention in the
announcement that all 7.2 people should upgrade?