Re: problem with new postgresql driver - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Ross J. Reedstrom
Subject Re: problem with new postgresql driver
Date
List pgsql-docs
The correct syntax is:

SELECT * FROM atm WHERE location IS NULL

Ross

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 04:32:30PM +0500, awais wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     We have a table named "atm" in our database which is uing latest driver of postgresql, it has a column named
"location",all records (which are more than 1) of "atm" table have this column value set as (null). When we executed
thequery "select * from atm where location=null ", 0 rows were returned, which was not we were expecting.

>     We have another database using previous driver of postgresql, it also has a table named "atm" with a column named
"location",similarly all records (which are more than 1) of "atm" table have this column value set as (null), when we
executedthe query "select * from atm where location=null ", all rows were returned, which  was according to our
expectations.