Re: Closing idle connections - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Philip Hallstrom
Subject Re: Closing idle connections
Date
List pgsql-general
Not the most ideal solution, but you can set MaxRequestsPerChild to
soem value (several thousand or so).  By doing that apache will kill of
that child process which will close any db connections it is using.  That
should keep the number down...  or play around with Min/Max Servers so
that during idle times apache kills off it's children...

-philip