Re: 'Following' the Primary key - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jean-Paul ARGUDO
Subject Re: 'Following' the Primary key
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Cool. Works fine in 7.2, but not 7.1.3 (which we're running on our
> production systems)...
> Any idea how to do this on 7.1.3?

contact=# \d t_operation                                  Table "t_operation"Attribute |          Type          |
              Modifier

-----------+------------------------+----------------------------------------------------op_id     | integer
   | not null default nextval('operation_id_seq'::text)op_date   | date                   | not nullop_dpt    |
charactervarying(50)  | op_typ    | character varying(50)  | op_dsc    | character varying(500) | cnx_id    | integer
            | not null

Index: t_operation_pkey                 ^^^^^                 Default primary key index

contact=# \d t_operation_pkey
Index "t_operation_pkey"Attribute |  Type
unique btree (primary key)
Watch for unique indices created with CREATE UNIQUE INDEX ...

Cheers,

--
Jean-Paul ARGUDO