Re: 'Following' the Primary key - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Turbo Fredriksson
Subject Re: 'Following' the Primary key
Date
List pgsql-hackers
   Oliver> On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 13:00, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:   >> With '\d table' I get the columns, types and
modifiers.Also   >> the Primary key, Indexes etc are shown.   >>    >> But if I want to know WHAT the primary key 'is
pointingto',   >> how would I do that (ie, what is the primary key)?

   Oliver> Just do \d again on the key index name:
   Oliver> bray=# \d org_contact   Oliver> bray=# \d org_contact_pkey

Cool. Works fine in 7.2, but not 7.1.3 (which we're running on our
production systems)...

Any idea how to do this on 7.1.3?
--
jihad iodine subway arrangements 767 Cocaine 747 Waco, Texas [Hello to
all my fans in domestic surveillance] terrorist security radar North