Re: Archives - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ian Barwick
Subject Re: Archives
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 17:07, Neil Conway wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 09:30, Gavin Sherry wrote:
> > I have been unable to successfully search the mailing list archives off
> > of archives.postgresql.org for a few days now. Just me, or does anyone
> > else experience this behaviour as well?
>
> Yes, it's extremely slow for me as well. I commented on this a couple
> days ago, and Ian Barwick suggested Google:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=comp.databases.postgresql.hacke
>rs
>
> It seems to work quite well.

I should just mention that all the comp.databases.postgresql groups are listed
here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=comp.databases.postgresql

although the newsgroups and mailing lists are not always in synch,
so some posts may be missing or very late.

A much better alternative which just occurred to me:

http://geocrawler.com/lists/3/Databases/

(if you can bear sharing the same page as some MySQL lists ;-)

Ian Barwick