re: REFERENCES - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ngterry
Subject re: REFERENCES
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

I am just a newbie in postgresql.  What if:

CREATE TABLE purchase (id int, po int, date date, PRIMARY KEY (id));

CREATE TABLE lcopen (lc numeric, po int, PRIMARY KEY (lc));

CREATE TABLE lcreceive (id int, lc numeric REFERENCES lcopen, purid int REFERENCES purchase);

How do I refer the keywords po in table lcopen to table purchase the po keywords?  I am quite confuse, since I have
announceid in table purchase as PRIMARY KEY.  I do not know how to key another keywords.

Best regards,

Terence
新浪SMS短訊:http://sms.sina.com.hk
給遠方親友傳上無限驚喜