Re: Looking for an ODBC driver for postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Looking for an ODBC driver for postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Le Mercredi 6 Mars 2002 14:01, vous avez écrit :
> I have a postgres database on linux I wish to access
> via thekompany's DataArchitect tool which is running
> on Win2k.  Is there an ODBC driver of Win2k  for postgres
> running on Linux ?

Dear Eric,

Client-side ODBC : http://odbc.postgresq.org. Alternatively, you can also
install pgAdmin2 (http://pgadmin.postgresql.org), PostgreSQL Windows GUI,
which includes PostgreSQL odbc drivers.

Please note ODBC should also be enabled server-side on PostgreSQL. If your
PostgreSQL server was already compiled with odbc:
1) in /var/lib/pgsql/postgresql.conf uncomment "tcpip_socket=true"
2) in /var/lib/pgsql/pg_hba.conf : add your station IP address to the list.

A more complete information can be found at:
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?odbc.html