Re: Implementation Proposal For Add Free Behind Capability For Large Sequential Scan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kumar Khare
Subject Re: Implementation Proposal For Add Free Behind Capability For Large Sequential Scan
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Neil wrote:
> This could lead to poor buffer performance in the
> case of multiple
> backends simultaneously executing queries. How will
> you handle this?

Certainly it's cause of concern. I am looking for
literature regarding it. I kindly request you all to
inform me if any body finds some thing related to it.

Thanks and Regards
Amit Khare