Re: MySQL/InnoDB benchmarks - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: MySQL/InnoDB benchmarks
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Jue 21 Feb 2002 02:38, you wrote:
> OK,
>
> Probably people are sick of MySQL stuff, but I think this is worth having a
> squiz at.  As you may be aware, InnoDB is a table handler for MySQL that
> adds row-level locking, transactions and foreign keys to MySQL.  Note that
> there is NO cascade support in this implementation of foreign keys.
>
> Now, the InnoDB guys have done some benchmarks:
>
> http://www.innodb.com/bench.html

I would have loved to see 100 processes simultaniously inserting 1000 records
to the databases (did you check the source of the benchmark?). PostgreSQL
would have kicked 'em all!

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?