Re: Work Around For Simple Oracle interMedia? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Philip Hallstrom
Subject Re: Work Around For Simple Oracle interMedia?
Date
List pgsql-general
I'll be the first to say I'm not a text/search expert, but in src/contrib
there's the following:

fulltextindex - Full text indexing using triggers

and there's this: http://openfts.sourceforge.net/

I haven't used either so can't comment at all...  there's also htdig and
mngosearch (external apps).

-philip