Re: caculating while select - maybe sum ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben-Nes Michael
Subject Re: caculating while select - maybe sum ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Nope, I mean:

a column from table:
1
2
7
4

select row1,  sum (row1 until current row) from table;

Result:
1 | 1
2 | 3
7 | 10
4 | 14

the second column is like sum()  of all the rows until/include this row.

Sorry for being ambigious