Re: pltcl build problem on FreeBSD (was: Re: pltlc and pltlcu problems) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brent Verner
Subject Re: pltcl build problem on FreeBSD (was: Re: pltlc and pltlcu problems)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
[2002-01-23 11:54] Tom Lane said:
| Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> writes:
| > I've submitted a bug report to FreeBSD about this.  Let's hope they fix it
| > soon.
|
| Will it not work to do
|
| $(shell echo '$(TCL_SHLIB_LD)' | sed ...

No.  I just tested this, and the $@ still got expanded too early.
We'll need to use the suggested ifeq($(PORTNAME),linux) test.
 brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman