Re: Long running queries and timeouts - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Francisco Reyes
Subject Re: Long running queries and timeouts
Date
List pgsql-php
On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Frank Bax wrote:

>     set_time_limit( <secs> );
>

> At 11:48 AM 1/19/02 -0500, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> >How are you handling long running queries on your PHP?

I just read the explanation at the php.net site for that function and it
doesn't seem to do what I would need:
"Any time spent on activity that happens outside the execution of the
script  such as ......database queries, etc. is not included when
determining the maximum time that the script has been running."

I am going to try anyway to see if this helps.