Re: Books on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Books on PostgreSQL
Date
Re: Books on PostgreSQL  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
List pgsql-general
Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Jan Wieck wrote:
>
> > Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> > > I thought it was the same book.  It's the only one Amazon listed.
> >
> >     No, that's the old version, or simply a print of his original
> >     database HOWTO. I don't know if his new one (if it exists  at
> >     all) is available by now.
>
> Should it be removed?

    You know his old Database-SQL-RDBMS Howto, don't you?  Do you
    think it's good for PostgreSQL if we point to THAT  from  our
    site?  I  mean,  why did want it to be removed from the Linux
    documentation project?

Jan