Re: COPY when 'filename' is a directory - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Brent Verner
Subject Re: COPY when 'filename' is a directory
Date
Re: COPY when 'filename' is a directory  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: COPY when 'filename' is a directory  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs
[2002-01-17 07:08] Brent Verner said:
| [2002-01-16 17:47] Douglas Trainor said:
| | I'd like to report a bug in 7.1.3 psql (at least on a 64-bit Alpha Linux box).
| | Maybe someone can confirm this or maybe it's fixed in 7.2
|
| The attached patch is for 7.2, but might apply (with some fuzz) to 7.1.x.
|
| files:
|   src/backend/commands/copy.c
|   src/bin/psql/copy.c
|
| note:
|   Add fstat / S_ISDIR checks to make sure we're not trying to use a directory
|   for COPY TO/FROM.

...too early in the AM.  The proper/complete patch is attached this
time.

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman

Attachment