Re: Problems with simple_heap_update and Form_pg_relcheck - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Holger Krug
Subject Re: Problems with simple_heap_update and Form_pg_relcheck
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 11:57:27AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Holger Krug <hkrug@rationalizer.com> writes:
> >     ((Form_pg_relcheck) GETSTRUCT(rctup))->rcerrhandlers = found + 1;
>
> What's an "rcerrhandlers"?  It doesn't appear in current sources.

Yes, it's part of my project to add error handlers. It's the number
of error handlers for this constraint, currently my code allows
as values either 0 or 1.

> I have a feeling you added rcerrhandlers after the variable-length
> fields.  Not good, at least not if you want to access it via a C
> struct.  See, eg,
> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/catalog/README

I have that feeling, too. Thanks for the prompt help.

--
Holger Krug
hkrug@rationalizer.com