Re: Problems with simple_heap_update and Form_pg_relcheck - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Holger Krug
Subject Re: Problems with simple_heap_update and Form_pg_relcheck
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 11:52:39AM +0100, Holger Krug wrote:
> Furthermore when I abort the transaction (with `elog') after the code
> segment shown above is executed, the entry in pg_relcheck even vanishes !

This remark applies to a slightly different version of the code, when
I do not heap_copytuple but modify the value in place. OK, that's
understandable, so please forget it. But the problem, that
`rcerrhandlers' is not updated, remains.

--
Holger Krug
hkrug@rationalizer.com