Re: Could be a FAQ: prepare/execute in PHP? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brent R. Matzelle
Subject Re: Could be a FAQ: prepare/execute in PHP?
Date
List pgsql-general
--- Kirk Strauser <kirk@nmotioninc.com> wrote:
> So, does anyone have any suggestions for how we can work around
> this, or how
> other people have handled the situation, or even why the PostgreSQL
> API is
> better or worse than the MySQL/Interbase API?

You might do yourself a favor and do your code conversion with the
PHPLIB (http://phplib.sourceforge.net/) database abstraction layer.
It is very intuitive and easy to use and allows you to change between
PG, MySQL, Oracle, etc with virtually no re-coding.

Brent