Re: Need more speed from this. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Need more speed from this.
Date
List pgsql-general

Standard questions:
Have you run VACUUM ANALYZE recently?

Could you send the results of running EXPLAIN on the query in question?

Do the statistics from the EXPLAIN look reasonably accurate?

How about adding an index to the date column?

Is the table growing interactively, or via a once-a-day batch?

HTH,

Wes Sheldahl

Brian Avis <brian.avis%searhc.org@interlock.lexmark.com> on 11/19/2001 04:06:17
PM