Re: JSP assistance - off topic a little - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Isaac Sparrow
Subject Re: JSP assistance - off topic a little
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Can you post the JSP code that acts on the database? Might be able to help
you then.

Isaac Sparrow
Staff Engineer
VisiComp, Inc.
http://www.visicomp.com

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
1060 5A07 F6EC B2B3 9AAA 3EA5 7B79 EFE1 6397 4F47
Get my public key at:
http://www.concentric.net/~issparow

You will be a winner today.  Pick a fight with a four-year-old.