Re: what is the error in the function? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aasmund Midttun Godal
Subject Re: what is the error in the function?
Date
List pgsql-general
As the error message suggests you may need to cast the types so that it knows what kind of data you are putting in,
perhapslike so:

select nr_renewlease('111.111.111.111'::VARCHAR,'50 seconds'::TIMESTAMP)

I am not sure, look it up in the docs.

Regards,
Aasmund.