postgres user authentification - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martín Marqués
Subject postgres user authentification
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a light pg_hba.conf file:

local        all                                           trust
host         all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255     trust

Which doesn't look so bad, just because at the server there are few accounts,
and all from admins. But is there a way to make it imposible to do this:

webunl=> \c - postgres
You are now connected as new user postgres.
webunl=#

I mean, I don't want others to simply do a \c - postgres and thats all. Is it
posible without changing the trust for a password?

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?