Re: help w/ query - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Gould
Subject Re: help w/ query
Date
List pgsql-general
The relationship between B.id and B.pid is not
specific enough to accomplish your goal.  You need to
modify your data model.  Without understanding the
purpose your database and the meaning of its fields,
it's hard to give more specific guidance.

Best of luck,

Andrew