Problems installing with --with-python - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eric D Nielsen
Subject Problems installing with --with-python
Date
Re: Problems installing with --with-python  (Eric D Nielsen <nielsene@MIT.EDU>)
List pgsql-general
(Please ignore if duplicate, wasn't a subscriber before so I have this
sitting in the queue for "review" before posting since early this morning.
No answer from the pgsql-general-owners list on the time frame for when
it will be reviewed, so I subscribed and am resending...)

We've been installing 7.1.3 on a RH 7.1 box, trying to configure with
Python(2.2a3).  ./configure runs fine.  gmake fails on the first file that
includes Python.h.  We've tried ./configure'ing it again using --with-includes=
\path\to\Python\include, but we get the same error.  Can anyone suggest the
next thing to try?  Python is working successfully.

Eric Nielsen
nielsene@mit.edu