From Jason Spence
Subject [tim@perdue.net: Re: mysql2pgsql tool]
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I'm trying to find the right people to send this bug report to, and
Tim says you're the people, so... see attached email, please.

--
 - Jason

Politicians are the same all over.  They promise to build a bridge even
where there is no river.
        -- Nikita Khrushchev
Thanks. I didn't create that tool - the postgres team did.

Tim

--
Founder - PHPBuilder.com / Geocrawler.com / SourceForge
Perdue, Inc.