- Mailing list pgsql-sql

From postgresql
Subject
Date
List pgsql-sql
Please can someone help!!!!
I tried to subccribe to pgsl-admin but I have been unable.

I just upgraded to Mac osx 10.1. When I try to configure --with-tcl I get an error
that 'wish' can not be found. Where do I get this? (this is not so important but I
would like to use pgaccess)

2.  below is the error I am getting from 'make' (included the output from make -v)
any ideas (I know that I can go back to osx version 10.0.4 but 10.1 is much faster
writing to the  screen.

I apologize for posting this here. I just can not seem to get the confirmation to the
other groups.

Ted

cc -traditional-cpp -g -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -bundle -undefined suppress -bundle
-undefined suppress fe-auth.o fe-connect.o fe-exec.o fe-misc.o
fe-print.o fe-lobj.o pqexpbuffer.o dllist.o pqsignal.o       -o libpq.so.2.1
/usr/bin/ld: -undefined error must be used when
-twolevel_namespace is in effect
make[3]: *** [libpq.so.2.1] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
[localhost:/Users/postgres/postgresql-7.1.3] root# make -v
GNU Make version 3.79, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.
Built for powerpc-apple-darwin1.4
Copyright (C) 1988, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99       Free Software Foundation, Inc.
There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Report bugs to <bug-make@gnu.org>.