pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt ruleutils.c - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From tgl@postgresql.org
Subject pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt ruleutils.c
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    tgl@postgresql.org    01/10/01 16:15:26

Modified files:
    src/backend/utils/adt: ruleutils.c

Log message:
    Extend pg_get_indexdef() to know about index predicates.  Also, tweak
    it to suppress index opclass output for opclasses that are the default
    for their datatype; only non-default opclasses are shown explicitly.
    This is expected to improve portability of the CREATE INDEX command
    across future versions of Postgres --- we've changed index opclasses
    too often in the past to think we won't do so again.